Who's Online
Become a YAK!
Poll Widget
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Yakkington Institute Forum Index -> Raids
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
reignsdown
Veteran

re: Raids - Forsaken Thicket - Sign-ups!

RAIDS - Spirit Vale

The raids of GW2 officially launch November 17th! These raids are 10-person instanced content with special challenges, mechanics, and strategic needs in order to obtain rewards of gold, glory, and precursors for the legendary armour.

That's right. LEGENDARY ARMOUR.

This all said, we're gauging interest in RAIDING groups! Please post here if you'd be interested in being part of raiding content with YAK, including your best nights/days for schedule availability. We haven't picked the set times for the raids and want to ensure the best match up to interest and availability.

Also please post the name, class, and build focus of the character/toon(s) that you'd be bringing to the raid. Bonus points if you confirm whether they run exotic or ascended gear. This'll help us build balanced groups for our forays into Spirit Vale.

While Jake will be taking the lead on raiding for our guild, there is the potential for multiple raid groups and runs in a given week. Please don't hesitate to sign up if you're interested!

Last edited by reignsdown on Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cooo! Coo~! Pick quaggan!

Character: Taysyl
Profession: Elementalist (not Tempest)
Build: Modified fire staff; third trait line in water for heals/condi clears.
Gear: Ascended Soldiers armor, legendary staff/trident; ascended scepter/focus avail.

Best times for me are weeknights after 19:00 PST or weekends after 16:00 PST.

I want to play.

Character: Olthak the Raider
Profession: Reaper/Necro
Build: Whatever you need. Mostly power can throw some condis if you need.
Gear: Zerk armour, mostly ascended. All ascended weapons (zerk/sinister).

I wouldn't mind trying out druid at some point, but lets stick with that for now.

Sephorion
Veteran

Character (preferred): Sephorion (Elementalist) Note that I am in the process of crafting a set of Ascended for my revenant but it's not done yet

Have full Ascended Zerk armor as well as exotic soldiers. Full set of Ascended weapons.

Availability: ...if we can get a regular time set up I can probably get it off of work. For now, mornings Tues/Thurs, as well as weekends morning and afternoon, and assorted nights

jimmy.fernand
Veteran

Character preference Thief/Daredevil 

Build: Whatever is needed usually DPS

Availability: Most week and weekend during the week mostly even times around 5pm pst, and weekends mornings through evenings

English

Pacific Standard Timezone
MrGar
Veteran

Character: Kezzgar
Profession: Engineer, Scrapper
Build: Thor, Hephaestus
Gear: Asended Zerk, with some soilder pieces amongst some other stats

Availability: Im EST so nights are good for me but im 3 hours ahead of PST.

*EDIT* Building a exotic Wanderers set for Scrapper tanking, need to work on balancing out my accesories for it. Will report back here when finished. Doing some stat calculations with added gems etc to boost the gear in a way since agony infusions are not needed for raids.

Last edited by MrGar on Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Porch Llama
Veteran

Character: PorchLlama Profession: Chronomancer Build: standard build: Chronono, Dueling, Domination; Alacrity focused. Alters depending on what is needed (reflects etc.,) Gear: Full ascended zerk armour and weapons. Can switch stats if needed. Availability: Most evenings after 6:30 PM (PST). Most Saturdays, late evenings on Sundays.
Khione Kyshakk
Veteran

Character: Khione Kyshakk(Chronomancer) - alacrity wells, Saerra Blackthorn(Herald) - boons dps

Gear: Almost all ascended gear, mes doesn't have all asc weapons and rev is missing 1 asc armor piece. Both full zerker

Availability: Weekday evenings after 6:30pm (PST) except Thursday and usually anytime on saturday and sunday after 12:00pm

Mulafasa
Veteran

Character: Mulafasa

Profession: Warrior

Build: Standard GS dps build. Also happy to try Condi Berserker if it ends up being viable and we need more conditions.

Gear: Nearly full ascended zerker gear (missing 2 pieces). Have full ascended sinister jewelry and exotic sinister armor for condi stuff.

Availability: Tues/Wed/Thurs after 6pm work best for me. Monday will not work.

biowafers
Deputy

Character: Sychsia
Profession: Ranger or Druid
Builds: Power, condition, healing
Gear: Exotic zerker armor and weapons, exotic dire/carrion armor and weapons, ascended zerker accessories, ascended dire/rabbid accessories, exotic soldiers armor; willing to buy/craft healing armor, weapons, and accessories

Character: Eranwy
Profession: Guardian or Dragonhunter
Builds: Power, boons/healing
Gear: Exotic zerker armor and weapons, exotic clerics armor, ascended zerker accessories; willing to buy/craft healing weapons and accessories

Availability: weekday evenings after 6pm but no later than 10:30pm, Saturday except from 4pm to 8pm, and all Sunday (times in PST)

Fitzkin
Candidate

Heyo o/

decided to sign up after all. Probably won't be able to play right away though. Maybe a week after raid launch.

I want to finish the HoT story first. I have almost completed Act 3.

Character is my main: Moose Fitzkin

Profession: can do both Ranger and Druid

Gear: Ascended berserker weapons and 4/6 ascended armor; Only my staff would be exotic until I can get Yggdrasil; I could also craft some exotic armor with healing stats.

I mostly use longbow and greatsword. I also play with my own build which so far worked good enough for me.

most of my time I'm online before reset. Then I have to work for about 1 1/2 hours. Then I can stay up for another 2 hours max.

I don't have a mike but I have teamspeak installed so I could theoretically hear the group.

Also I can only get a framerate of 20-30 until I can get my new PC in hopefully 3 weeks time.

So I'm pretty handicapped. I might join if you don't have enough people. Otherwise I'm not the safest bet :/

RavenousOracle
Veteran

Character: Raven Ghostsinger

Profession: Revanat/Herald

Role: Dps/Support

Gear: Exotic Armor; Ascended Rings/Trinkets for both Soldier's and Zerker's. Weapons are Sword/Axe Exotic Zerker's

No time restrictions at the moment.

DeathNeko13

Character: Shingotroun

Profession: Engineer/ Scrapper

Role: Dps/Support

Gear: Ascended Soldier's, exotic Zerker's and carrion.

Time: Weekdays 7-9pm Weekend 6-11pm EST

shadester
Veteran

Character(s): Warcestasura Sauce (warrior), Romaine Calm (guardian), Hemlock Reality (revenant), Voice of Shade (mesmer), Princess Shadefro (elementalist)

Role: 

warrior: usually just roll with PS/EA or max DPS build

guardian: DPS (if DH is necessary, I have that maxed as well)

revenant: usually just roll with herald/shiro but I can do whatever is needed (mallyx for condi control, jalis for extra party defense)

mesmer: chronomancer wells/alacrity but can do whatever is needed (reflects, etc)

elementalist: whatever the highest DPS trait spread is (if that includes tempest, then I have that covered as well); usually run around with water specced for PUG-party support (AC spider and Kohler is mean to PUGs)

Gear: 1 set of heavy zerk ascended armor (war, guard, rev), 1 set of light celestial ascended armor (ele), mes is exotic zerk, zerk ascended trinkets that I just pass around, variety of zerk ascended weapons that I swap around as well

Time: any day after 6 PST

I can work for more supportive gear as well if we find we need more tankiness (as high toughness takes aggro in raids) or healing/party support (ventari/salvation rev or druid/support ranger)

Keira Skyfang
Candidate

I main warrior/berserker but will also play revenant/herald and guard/dragonhunter if needed.

Character: Keira Skyfang (main), Avenger Zero, Dawnguard Aria 

Profession: Berserker, Herald, and Dragonhunter 

Role: DPS/PSEA warrior, condi/power/support revenant, power/support guardian(okay with changing builds to whatever is needed)

Gear: Almost all ascended zerk armor, ascended zerk trinkets/back piece/weapons, all other types (non-zerk) are exotic

Time: Mostly weekday afternoon/nights and weekends PST, I'm willing to raid whenever I'm on :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Yakkington Institute Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: