Who's Online
Become a YAK!
Poll Widget
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Yakkington Institute Forum Index -> General game info
View previous topic :: View next topic  
biowafers
Deputy

re: Guild Mission Changes

Hello, everyone! Em here to talk about guild missions for a bit. :)

After discussion with the other officers, we have decided it's time to change up our current guild mission structure. Unfortunately ANet doesn't seem to be adding any new content to guild missions, and they've gotten to be fairly stale content for the valuable social time slot that Friday nights are. But, there's also some of us (namely me) who don't usually have Friday plans and like hanging out in chat and running missions! So we've come up with a compromise: all veteran ranked guild members will be given permissions to start missions whenever they want AND we will still be hosting guild missions at the usual time slot of 7:30pm PST on Fridays.

To those that show up on Fridays, we will run as many missions as make sense for the group size and will still hand out prizes at the end of the missions. This will still be the only way to get items from the top section of the guild bank. If, for some reason, all the officers are busy and won't be around to run missions on Friday, we will post in the message of the day to give advance notice.

Veterans will be able to run missions at their own leisure, but we ask that you not run any missions on Fridays starting at 7pm PST as we will begin official guild missions shortly after that time. Once guild missions are over (either ask any online officer or by 9pm PST, if no officers are online it is safe to assume missions are over) feel free to go at them again.

This change will go into effect some time this weekend, after the guild missions being run on 1/27. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask here or message me in game! You can whisper or mail me at "Lindraya" or ask in guild chat any time I'm online.

Fitzkin
Candidate

sounds good!

I'm almost never able to join GMs on Fridays so I could probably run a quick Trek or two on Saturday. Maybe an easy bounty if somebody else joins too.

So Guild Missions are always repeatable? No matter if they've failed or succeeded? So for example if you guys were to succeed a, for example, bounty mission on Friday, I could just do the same one again on Saturday?

I would probably do some at around 1-2pm PST on Saturdays when I'm on. I will ask around in guild chat, even though there aren't that many on when I'm playing sadly :(

Edit: Also Em maybe you wanna move this thread to the Guild News, or Guild Events section.

Serena Sedai
Officer

They are always repeatable but reward the guild with benefits only once.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Yakkington Institute Forum Index -> General game info All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: