Who's Online
Become a YAK!
Poll Widget
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Yakkington Institute Forum Index -> Guild Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fitzkin
Candidate

re: Yak Leveling Event - Season 1

Yak Leveling Event - Season 1

Edit: Event delayed indefinitely, for now :c

Hello fellow Yaks!

Next year, some time after Wintersday, we will host a weekly leveling event (every Friday) in Guild Wars 2!
All you need is a free character slot (or a low level character) on your main account. So there is plenty of time for you to prepare :)

Together each of us will level a new toon from level 0 to 80 in a small group of guildies.
The race and profession you would like to play as is completely yours to choose!

We will run around tagging events while we chat and have fun,
play through story steps or go to places that you might haven't even seen yet,
do Dungeons at the recommended player level with whichever gear we have on us,
and do other fun events, world bosses, and jumping puzzles!

We'll also trade gear and loot we get within our group instead of relying on the Trading Post to gear up.
And to make things more challenging we are also going to level in areas that are 5-10 levels above our own, which means if somebody would like to play a healer now you can! We might actually need one.

If you would like to join just leave a post here or send me a mail ingame (Moose Fitzkin).
You can also still join when we're already a couple of weeks in! Every week I will post the groups current max level you will have to reach before playing with us.

Right now we are at level: 1
And are leveling in: ---

Cheers and have fun! Hope to see you!

The Yak Leveling Event
will be every week on Friday, 4pm to 7pm PDT

Sumirae
Officer

re: Yak Leveling Event - Season 1

I see your edit. I will be back and ready to go on January 20th if you would like to give it a try then!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Yakkington Institute Forum Index -> Guild Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: